Popular Posts

Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Uninspired - I apologize for the random nature of this post.

     Hi everyone! Sorry this is such a late post. I was contemplating not writing anything today. It rained all day, and it was so easy to find other things to do. I even read other blogs and watched beauty tutorials on youtube to try and find some inspiration. 

     That was a long way of saying, whatever I write about in the next few paragraphs is just as much a surprise for me too!

     Let's just talk about what is going on in my life... Because that's not boring! I am attending LeakyCon in Portland next week, and have pieced together some great outfits/costumes. For those of you who have seen A Very Potter Musical, I will be dressed as Draco Malfoy and intend to embody that persona. I am also a very big fan of The Lizzie Bennett Diaries, so will be wearing Mr. Darcy inspired shirts. Yay for being a geek!

     Hmm... Well, making youtube videos is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I'm shooting on average 4 a week, but only posting 1. I need to make a separate channel for me and my bestie Rachel, who you might know from our singing duets on my channel. She's a gem.

     Things making me very happy lately are chocolate (of course!), Daily Grace, Mamrie Hart, and Miranda Sings (all on youtube), and just recently discovered Flula on youtube as well. Just a lot of youtube watching going on in my life right now.

     I am still very much in the middle of my challenge to watch 7 seasons of Buffy and 5 seasons of Angel. I am 6 1/2 down for B and 3 1/2 down for A. I need to have a whole season and a half watched by this time next week because of LeakyCon! It really crept up on me.

     I love singing Disney songs.

     I can't remember if you know this, but I have 4 cats. If my husband hadn't married me when he did, I would have at least 10 by now. That is not a joke. 

     If you have not watched the BBC Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch, I think you might need a doctor. On that note, the other day I was having a very real "discussion" with my husband's straight male co-worker about how I think Benedict was sent here from Heaven. He did not believe this and proceeded to pull up pictures (via the web) of other British actors who he thought to be Heaven sent. This made me very angry.

     Well, my husband is telling me it is time to go see Man of Steel. I suppose he is right.

     I will leave you with my word of the day for the 30 day word challenge that I am getting very bored with. "Capricious" is an adjective that means "Given to sudden behavior change" which I have been known to do, so it fits.

     Here's to hoping I find some inspiration over the weekend! I hope I can keep my readers...


This was my attempt to get a picture of all 4, but Steve jumped right as I took the shot.

3 comments:

  1. I love Grace!!! I didn't like her at first but her awkwardness is growing on me. Mamrie is a bit over the top for me honestly.

    I loovveeee Hannah Hart, and check out Swoozie. He is hilarious and he is the main inspiration for the vlog I want to start.... if my husband would ever agree to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the one who showed me Grace! I'll have to look for the other one. You have good taste. ;)

      Delete