Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Haul

     Hey everybody! I mentioned last week I would be doing some Fall shopping and show off the great things I got, but then I got sick and wasn't able to do that. I have never been super into scarves other than as an accessory, and have only really warn them for warmth. 

      Well I am hooked on scarves! After knitting some really cute ones for friends last Christmas, I bought two, thus beginning my collection. I went shopping and found four adorable scarves that I know I will wear a lot this season. Here they are!


     I couldn't pass this one by. It's a cool taupe color with little ivory owls all over. It is very light weight, so I won't be wearing it for warmth when Winter is here. So cute!


     This one is reversible. I tried to show that off, but I'm not sure that I did a good job of it. It's a soft white with a blue paisley floral pattern on one side and blue with with the reverse on the other side. It's a very soft material, but a little heavier so it can easily be worn in Winter as well.


     Put a bird on it! Or several in this case. This is another one that is very light weight. It is a dusty blue color with a tiny bit of fringe around the edges. I love the birds!


     I just might be wearing this one the most this year. It's heavier material, and the picture does not do it justice. It's a muted teal color with shimmery threads throughout. It has an ivory and gold paisley floral pattern that is very subtle. This will go with a lot of things in my closet.

     The other thing that I have managed to not own, is rain boots. I live in one of the rainiest places and have never owned rain boots. What?! Well, I went hunting for a pair of cute boots, and found these gems.



     I love these! They're very cozy, and the tops are a all weather material instead of rubber. I've worn them a couple times and am excited for the rainy season.

     Well, I know it's not really Friday, but I left the house without the IPad last night and didn't get to finish it until today. Hope you enjoyed! Have a fantastic weekend and I will talk to you all on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment