Popular Posts

Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Schedule

     Hey everyone! I have been working on my time management skills and wrote down what I would like to accomplish. I need to change my focus and my schedule a little bit. 

     I realize that Tuesday blogs are much more fresh because I have had an entire weekend to think about what I want to write about. However, Thursday is only 2 days later, and let's face it; my life is just not that exciting. So! From now on, I will be blogging only once a week on Tuesdays, and vlogging once a week on Thursdays. Yay for organization! I think this schedule will be a little easier to work with.

     So, I will work very hard to make my one blogging day pack a punch, and my videos will hopefully get better over time as well. 

     Here is my new vlog on it's new scheduled Thursday spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment