Popular Posts

Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer

     Hello all! I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th. I completely forgot about my blog. We had an excellent show of fireworks, good food, and awesome company.

     This week I discovered tumblr and all it's addictive glory. I can't believe that I hadn't been utilizing that site before now. I share my blog on Facebook and get between 3 and 9 views on average. I got 12 views within 4 hours on tumblr. Yay!

     I am dedicating this week to doing things with my YouTube channel. I was too busy last week, and this week I forgot. Yikes! I will do better I promise! I'm also doing a complete overhaul on my closets this month, and will blog about it as I go and post pictures of what I accomplish. There is a much needed trip to Ikea in my near future.

     This summer is quickly filling up with to-do lists as well as fun road trips around Washington and Oregon. Our trip to Alaska is next month! Time flies so quickly. I hope the weather permits us to do it all.

     I also plan to start a series on my blog called 30 Days In My Palette where I put together an outfit for every day in the month that caters to my body type and skin tone. I will include where I got each item and a picture of the end result. I'm thinking I will start that next month some time. I need to go shopping first!

     Please continue to give me ideas on what you would like me to post about. I realize I have been off topic for a while now. I am an Image Consultant and have lots of great things to share when provoked! I unfortunately have a harder time organizing my brain enough to come up with these topics on my own, but when asked, I have answers!

     I hope you all have great weekends, and I will connect again on Tuesday.

     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment