Popular Posts

Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Photo Shoot

     Hey everybody! I survived the long awaited photo shoot with my sister's photography and the 4 wonderful volunteers. I styled everybody before the shoot and did all the makeup.

     We held the shoot at Roozengaarde Gardens in Mt. Vernon Wa. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor shoot. They had beautiful landscape as a back-drop. 2 out of my 4 ladies decided for whatever reason to wear different outfits then what we had previously agreed upon, so there are 2 people not within their palette. However, we were on a time crunch, and they were volunteers, so there was no time for re-dos.

     All in all we had a blast, and I can use everybody's head shots for the makeup. I would have loved to be able to use body shots, but I can only use 2. The things you learn!

     Also in exciting news, I got to see a preview for my nearly-launched website: heidimyworld.com and am loving the progress. Please keep visiting back, because one of these days you'll be shocked that it will be finished!

     I have also shot 3 videos with my webcam and have been seriously trying to edit, so please continue to be patient with me.

     I have been scheduling lots of color sessions thanks to all of you, and am continuing to figure everything out as far as what works best for format. I thank you all who have had sessions and have given me important feedback. I am learning so much!

     I feel it is also necessary to write that for the first time in my whole life, I believe I have found my purpose. I can't describe the joy that I get from making others feel great. This doesn't feel like work. True, the technology end of things is definitely a challenge for me, but because I enjoy the outcome so much, it seems worth it.

     Here is a preview from the photo shoot. Check out her makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment