Popular Posts

Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

Getting Busy

     Hi all, so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have been scatter-brained and busy! I've been having a great amount of sessions (keep 'em coming!) and getting all my other stuff in order. My studio looks awesome (I just need to remember to take a picture!) and I have been organizing closets.

     Fun! I have been taking videos for my youtube channel and trying very hard to figure out how to edit (bare with me). I am very technologically impaired and this is all so new to me.

     I am now on twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and youtube, whereas I thought Facebook was overwhelming enough by itself! Please be patient with me, as I adapt to all the cool things I could and might/will be doing in the coming weeks and months. I am hoping to post 2 blogs a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and post one youtube video a week (most likely Wednesday). Also, my website heidimyworld.com will be finished in the next week or so, and that is where I will be posting all of my before and after pictures.

     On top of all of the organizing that goes into owning your own business and having sessions in your own home, my sister is doing a photo shoot with me and some of my friends to go on my website. That will be happening tomorrow, and I will have done all of the styling and makeup, so I will keep you posted with pictures on Facebook. Speaking of which, please make sure you take the time to "Like" my sister's photography page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kline-Photography/136750729703221?fref=ts and my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeidiMyWorld?ref=hl

     Thank you to all of you who read this for your support. A huge shout out to my friend Erin, who has helped me tremendously with great ideas and tips for what direction to move in. Here's to a great week!


       
  This is me with blonde hair and angry eyebrows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment