Popular Posts

Translate

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dreaming of Hogsmeade

     As many of you know, Leaky Con is taking place in Orlando FL right now. I am not there, but my close friend is; she has been including me in everything as though I was. I have received texts, pictures, and she even got me a t-shirt. As disappointed as I am that I was unable to go, I am extremely grateful for a friend who cares so deeply.

     I have been determined to make this last half of 2014 extraordinary. It's kind of funny how once you make a decision, sometimes things seem to fall into place. One of my brothers, and his family will be moving to Idaho in a couple of weeks, and I get to enjoy visiting with my niece and nephew that I rarely get to see. Just a couple of weeks after that, my good friend is moving back from Alaska with her family, and I get to enjoy her company. Not too long after that, another brother is visiting with his family! I am truly blessed. Don't ever lose sight of your blessings. My year turned around because I allowed it to. 

     I have hit a few bumps in the health department. While on a trip to Seaside OR, I broke the Whole30, but have been diligent (mostly) about cooking my own food. I'm feeling great and know that I can be healthy again really soon.

     I will be posting some pics from upcoming weddings that I will be doing makeup for towards the end of the month. I am so excited about this!

     I had promised in my previous blog, that I would share a recipe or two from my Paleo lifestyle journey. I have enjoyed so many, so it will be fun for me to share my favorites with you.

     I know that my blogs aren't always cohesive, or well themed, or even well thought out at times. I have decided that this is just going to be how it is. I will be writing whenever and about whatever I choose. I hope you like.

This is currently my favorite breakfast: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/paleo-teriyaki-chicken-skewers-recipe/

This one is great for summer grilling: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/paleo-teriyaki-chicken-skewers-recipe/



No comments:

Post a Comment