Popular Posts

Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Things and Stuff

     Hey guys and gals! I again forgot yesterday's blog. Yikes. Okay, so this blog is another update since I can't think of anything to write about. Sorry!

     Some of you have asked about my YouTube channel, and I realized I don't really promote that here, so I guess I will take the time to do that today. http://m.youtube.com/user/HeidiMyWorld
Also, if you are local and would like updates on upcoming deals/specials I'm having with my makeovers, I post them frequently on my Facebook page: facebook.com/heidimyworld

     I had mentioned a few months back that I had been working on getting my website up: heidimyworld.com and that should be up with before and after pictures as well as a price list in the next week or so.

     I also want to take the time and say a HUGE thank you to all of you who support me. I know my writing isn't always interesting or exciting and I'm so grateful for my readers. Sincerely, thank you.

     I would like to use this opportunity to say if you happen to be local, I am giving away free makeovers for 5 people who are willing to let me post before and after pictures and free products for referrals that book appointments.

     Here is my latest video. Please take the time to watch, like and subscribe if you like what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment