Popular Posts

Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back Tracking

     Hello all! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I am still detoxing from the amount of nothing I did and trying to get back into the groove of things.

     It was brought to my attention that my readers know very little about me. Oops! I guess I should be better at sharing more personal stories each time.

     I'm not great at writing about myself, so sorry in advance! I am the youngest of 6 kids. I was homeschooled, and grew up on an island (I'm sure you're wondering if and how I have a social life!) on a 4-H hobby farm with chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, sheep, horses, a goat and a llama. My childhood was... colorful.

     I was lucky enough to marry my childhood sweetheart, Paul. I met him when I was 9 and had an instant connection. Notice how I didn't say "we" had an instant connection? That's because that was all me. Our relationship was very much like a roller coaster, and now he is the yen to my yang.

     Had I not gotten married when I did, I would have at least 10 cats by now. We have 4 beautiful kitties; Steve, George, Agatha and Phyllis. We're a quirky happy family!

     Fun facts about me: I am addicted to 80s movies and 80s music. I enjoy a variety of musicals, watching tv shows on DVD, and watching movies in general. I also have a very good friend with whom I sing many horrible duets with.

     People who inspire me/make me laugh: Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Amy Pohler, Kristin Wiig, Mo Collins, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Audrey Hepburn, my husband, and all my friends. You now who you are.

     You already know that I spend hours a week playing with makeup, but I also have been watching a ton of YouTube videos and What Not To Wear to draw inspiration from as far as where I want my blogs and vlogs to go. Please send me questions and suggestions, I mean it! This is all still fairly new to me, and I would love to know what direction my readers would like me to go.

    Well, that's enough about me for now. Stay tuned for my Wednesday video! I still have no idea what I'm doing. ;)

This is a picture of me and my husband when we were 16 years old at a 4-H conference at WSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment