Popular Posts

Translate

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Exciting Things

     Hi everybody! I am going against my own advice and getting a tan. So much sun here and too many good books not to read outside. 

     I want you all to know that I am staying accountable to my last post. I got up really early (for me) and have been cleaning/organizing all day so that I can post beautiful pictures of my closet before summer is over. I have also entered the world of smart phones. Huzzah! Finally. Mine came in the mail today.

     Some of you have asked me if I have a Pinterest account, and I do! (http://pinterest.com/heidialyse/boards/If you are interested in seeing what seasonal palettes look like, I have a few boards devoted to that. 

     Don't forget to check out my Facebook page (facebook.com/heidimyworld) and look at the personal styling and before and after pics I have there. I have several more sessions coming up and will be posting new pics soon.

     I'm so excited for the coming months. I learned a few things through my training that I am keeping on the hush hush until I get to try them, and then I will share what I've done. Super secretive, I know, but I don't want to jinx it.

     Well, I know this is super short, but that's all for now.



This is a pic from my May photo shoot. I did all the makeup and styling.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment